"If I could make you purtier, I would."






Well, I've finally finished my Summer Cardi and I am soooo pleased with the final result. I was a crocheting mad-lady for a few days as I got obsessed with getting it finished. My fingers hurt at the end, but all is well with the finished product.

This was taken without the button attached. I plan on getting some good pics tomorrow of me wearing it.

So I decided to update my list, just to keep motivated and going: ( I also have a few projects I want to add...)



1.Seraphina Shawl FINISHED!!!!
2.Summer Ripple Cardigan FINISHED!!!!
3.Karls Ripple Afghan 40% done
4. Portrait of Jennifer and Chris
5. Rasta Cap
6. Rasta Cap
7. Dead Fish Hat
8. Dead Fish Hat
9. Rag Quilt (stars and stripes) FINISHED!!!
10. Second Seraphina (Red and Dark Red with black beads)
11. Pom Pom Rug
12. Make a purse "rack"
13. Garter Knitted Neckwarmer in Pooch 50% done
14. Set of smaller everyday earings
15. Felted Booga Bag (Crochet) FINISHED!!!! Just need to get a strap and its all done!
16. Framed Portrait of Karl and each kid
17. Brooch for the Seraphina Shawl FINISHED!!! Hate it though and it doesn't match.
18. Knitted Legwarmers for Kennedi
19. Fingerless Gloves for Thomas
20. Fat Bottom Bag for Randi Jo
21. New Winter Set for Thomas
22. New Winter Set for Kennedi
23. New Winter Set for Randi Jo
24. Kanzashi Brooch and Hair Pin
25. Set of Spiral Scrubbies



I need a break from yarn, so I have decided to start on the quilt. I stuck the fabric in the washer and will dry and iron today and tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow night I can start to cut the fabric. I've decided to make a rag quilt with a dark redish flag fabric, a blue gingham, a red stripe, and some muslin. I've got an old flannel blanket that is red plaid that I will sandwich in between.

I really want to make the purse hanger, but I haven't been inspired by any of the pieces of wood I've seen. Of course, I will not be purchasing anything to make this, so some good found wood is what is in order. I already have the hardware, some wrought iron hooks, very rustic. I'll have to poke around at Mom's house this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ denimnoodle | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger